Since this video we have upgraded the carrying bag that comes with your MORRFlate! It now looks like this!
Inflate, Deflate, and Equalize up to 4 tires with no installation, and no prep. Just pull your MORRFlate out of its storage bag, hook it onto your tires, and grab a drink while all your friends get their squats in.
The MORRFlate is made with simplicity and durability in mind. It is rated for up to 22CFM, 140psi, -40 to 150 degrees F. It is kink and abrasion resistant, does not hold memory, and there is no installation required.
The great thing about the MORRFlate Stubby is its modular, “Choose Your Adventure” design. You just need to buy 1 manifold, and then choose what hoses you want depending on the vehicles you will be using them on.
- For up to 200″ wheelbase and 6 tires, choose the Mega Dually/Tandem
- For up to 200″ wheelbase and 4 tires, choose the Mega
- For up to 155″ wheelbase and 4 tires, choose the Quad+
- For up to 125″ wheelbase and 4 tires, choose the Quad
- For up to 155″ wheelbase and 2 tires, choose the Duo +
- For up to 125″ wheelbase and 2 tires, choose the Duo
- For a single tire hose 20ft long, choose the Single Tire 20
- For a single tire hose 10ft long, choose the Single Tire 10
- For a 20′ hose that terminates in a 1/4″ Industrial/Milton Coupler for use with a blowgun, or other air tools, select Tool 20 Hose
- For a 10′ hose that terminates in a 1/4″ Industrial/Milton Coupler for use with a blowgun, or other air tools, select Tool 10 Hose
- If you need something bigger or smaller, then Contact Us and let us know! We are more than willing to setup custom requests!
The other great thing about the MORRFlate Stubby is since the hoses are separate of the manifold, clean up and put away is a breeze. There are more parts to keep track of, but you no longer have to fight your MORRFlate to coil it up and get it back in the bag!
If your air source is in a different location, check out our MORRFlate Extensions.
To read the complete writeup, check out our article on The MORRFlate Off Road Multi Tire Inflation Deflation Kit.
There are no reviews yet.