This beautiful beast measures 1-150 psi, and can handle upwards of 225 psi without damaging the unit. This means that you can use it on (pretty much) any 4×4 or off road air application, including CO2 Tanks and any off roading compressor currently on the market.
Sure, rotary, analog gauges might be less expensive, but they also only read accurate in the very middle of their range. A 0-60 psi analog dial gauge can be as far off as 10-12psi near 0 or 60, yet will read accurately at 30 psi. This means, that with analog gauges, you really need to have separate gauges to air up to 30-45psi and air down to 5-15psi with.
With our MORRFlate Digital Gauge, you get within 1% accuracy down to the tenth of a PSI across the entire range of 1 to 150 PSI. One gauge. Simple and easy. Accurate. Precise. And crazy rugged.
Digital Gauge Add-On for the MORRFlate Multi Tire Air Systems
*This item is not the MORRFlate 4 Tire Inflation Deflation™ Kit. This is for the digital gauge ONLY.**
– 1-150 psi readout
– Auto shutoff after 30seconds of inactivity
– Neon green lit background for night time viewing
– Within 1% accuracy across the scale and .1 psi precision
– Can handle up to 225 psi before damaging the gauge
– Works Plug ‘N Play with any version of the MORRFlate Quad, MORRFlate Quad +, MORRFlate Duo, or MORRFlate Mega Quad
– Uses 2 AAA batteries (Included)
– Measures in Pounds per Square Inch (PSI), KiloPascal (kPA), Bars, and Kilogram Force per Square Centimeter (kgf/cm2)
There are no reviews yet.